England & Wales Apostille Online
Obtain UK Apostille Stamp, Order Apostille Certificate and Request Embassy legalisation online.
Obtain request Apostille Stamp or Apostille Certificate Online and get professional service.
From this page you can proceed to obtain an official Apostille Stamp or for documents issued in England and Wales. Note: Please be aware that we do not offer a service whereby we arrange for your document to be signed by an Ireland registered Notary Public or Solicitor. Where applicable, the document must be signed by the England and Wales based Notary Public or Solicitor and then sent to us before we can proceed.
There are some documents in England and Wales that look different to those issued in Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, States of Guernsey, States of Jersey or Ireland. For example, England & Wales Birth Certificates, Disclosure Documents, Criminal Record checks, police letters, and court documents may be presented in a different format. However, they are all issued with the same Apostille Stamp.
We can issue the Apostille Stamp on almost all public and personal documents. If your document contains an original signature, seal or stamp from a practising public organisation or official government body then we can process it.
Apostille Stamp or Certificate, legalisation and different type of documents.
We can Legalise original documents and photocopies of certain types of document as long as they have been certified by a practising Notary Officer or Solicitor within England and Wales. From our years of experience, the following list is just a sample of the type of documents we can service.
- UK Educational Certificates, Diplomas, Awards, Letters, Transcripts, Reports, etc. ***
- Birth, marriage, death certificates
- Civil partnership certificates
- Passports – UK and International ***
- Deed Polls ***
- UK court documents
- Decree Absolute and Decree Nisi papers
- Powers of attorney ***
- Last will and Testament ***
- Affidavits, declarations and notarial acts ***
- Certificates of Incorporation ***
- Certificates of Company Name Change ***
- Certificates of Good Standing ***
- Companies House documents ***
- Contracts and Agreements ***
- Export certificates ***
- HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) documents and letters ***
- National identification Certificates (NIC) ***
- Association of Chief Police Officer (ACPO) certificates ***
- Disclosures (inc Disclosure Scotland) ***
- Criminal Record Checks ***
- Foreign language translations ***
*** - (Photocopies or original certified by a practising Notary Officer or Solicitor within England and Wales only)
We can issue the Apostille Stamp on 99% of documents within England and Wales. There are a few basic rules that apply to handling your documents but we take care of everything for you.
When processing these documents, we may need to verify the origin of the document. This may require employing the services of several institutes and organisations to verify the document. However, regardless of the additional time and cost we may need to expend, you will only the pay the original fixed fee. Due to our vast expertise, experience and long running relationships within various organisations, we are able to offer a wide range of service levels to suit your requirements. Please feel free to select the service that is most suitable for your needs from the options below.